Tricking is an underground sport that mixes gymnastics, martial arts, and acrobatics. The ultimate goal is to create an aesthetic blend of flips, kicks, and twists.
- It forces you to up your mobility and flexibility game.
- It teaches you movement and how to orchestrate your body in a coordinated manner.
- It replaces plyometrics. You can keep doing your depth jumps. I’ll be flipping, kicks, and twisting in the air – having fun and developing my physical abilities simultaneously.
- It teaches you kinesthetic awareness. You don’t appreciate this until you land on your face unexpectedly though.
- It trains you mentally. For every physical barrier you overcome, you overcome three mental barriers.
- It teaches you how to visualize success and movement in your mind, which helps overall performance.
Our tricking sessions are safe and fun and we invite you to learn from professionals.
Tricking coach: Rihard Petrov
Payment: 1x per week 40 euros, 2x per week 60 euros.
* If you haven't purchased a membership after first session, the cost of it is 10 euros, however, if you do purchase it, first session is free!